A week is almost gone. Holiday down to a week, but will be going back to school for NP iPhone app stuff for 2-3 days. Add that to project meeting days - and what I am left with is 2 days. Saturday and Sunday. Not the perfect holiday for me this time.
So today! I went down with JR and YM to Comcenter to change JR's and my iPhones. Within minutes, we got brand new (read: refurbished) iPhones. It's as simple as going to the store, and say, "hey, I need a new phone", and the next thing you know, you would have gotten a phone that looks pristine and very sexy. Try doing that with some other phone. The service center had to rip my Nokia on the spot to fix it when I was there 2 years ago. Although I already know they will be very willing to change a new unit for me beforehand, I am still very amazed and impressed.
Some time later, ZX and CL popped out and had dinner at LJS. L4D and CS:S after dinner. FPS of gameplay sucked ttm, and remind me never to team with JR and YM without unlimited spawn of medkits. That pretty much covered the day.
More life updates soon.
Another great day. Almost.
Posted by Ervin at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment